This web log was developed so that you could follow along as I trade the stocks in my Best Ideas model portfolio at Marketocracy. These are stocks the Marketocracy m100 have helped me identify and research that I believe have the potential to double over the next 2-3 years. I'll explain what I like about a stock and when something significant happens, I'll give you my take. When I decide to buy or sell a stock in my Best Ideas model portfolio, I'll send a post before the market opens.
Also included are Market Outlook, Focal Point articles, and Stock Highlights from past Marketscope issues.
On the pages of this blog, you'll find:
- my journal, in which I explain the motivation and/or context behind each trade as well as comment on significant events.
- my biography, where you can learn more about me, and my history.
- my fund's performance, where you can see graphs and tables of how my fund performs in comparison to the industry's benchmarks.
- my portfolio, where you can see all of the stocks in my Best Ideas model portfolio.
- my strategies, where you can read some of my tips on how you can become a better investor.
Most of these pages are accessible to the public, but some are accessible only to our premium membership.
We also have a monthly periodical, called "Marketscope", which we share as a PDF file via email. Investors in our fund and premium subscribers receive Marketscope automatically.